Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Goonies, mustaches and drinks bigger than your head!

So, I went out on Saturday night. Well, I was basically dragged out.
It was 9:30pm and I was ready for bed.
I chugged a coffee and we drove to the big city of Medford, ha!
It's not big, its not even medium...

But, we went to this cool lil place called The Bohemian Club.
It's a restaurant/bar.
Doesn't sound to exciting right?

Then the heavens opened. By heavens I mean double doors that led out to the patio.
Outside were fire pits, people surrounding them and
Goonies was playing on the building across the way! Shut up!
I realize I'm a 12 year old girl that gets excited over this.
c'mon!

Nope, no pictures. Im surprised I didn't pee myself in excitement!
I couldn't think to grab my camera in time.
People might have thought it rude to start snapping away...


Photobucket
While they were texting...


Photobucket
I was entertaining myself. Pretty sure the waiter thought I was funny!


Photobucket
Oh, and then this lil number showed up on the table!
We shared:)
I mean the drink, not katie... she's a lil number too!

The end!
Exciting stuff, right!

No comments: