Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Re-cap: toilet smelling bars, drying herbs & baseball

Why do the weekends go so fast and the week days so slow??


Photobucket
Check out this chicks blog! I love her!!


Hung out with some hot ladies on Friday night.
I mean it really wasn't that tough to compete with the girls at this bar...
Preggo chick, black eye chick and crying chick!
eek!
What you can't see is that I'm clutching my purse for dear life.
I was ready for anything and don't even get me started on what $.50 would buy me in the bathroom.
So I was told, you couldn't have paid me to use their toilet!


Photobucket
My brother from another mother!
I've known this kid for 19 years!
Holy Cow!
Disregard the huge zit taking over my face, gross!


Photobucket
Made the mistake of feeding a stray cat...
Now, he wants in.
Black cats apparently like me, good or bad??


Photobucket
Apples make me happy! Yummiest ones are the Fuji's!!


Photobucket
Can never have enough recipes!
yum!

Photobucket


Some inspirational quotes. Why buy the book, when I can take a pic...

Photobucket

Hot coffee on a chilly morning:)

Photobucket


Homemade eye makeup remover! score!!

Photobucket

Drying my herbs out! The "h" is not silent. and don't worry, it's basil:)

Photobucket

Playing at the park on a sunny day!

Photobucket

Watching some baseball with papa.
We were rooting for the guys in red.
It was the Phillies vs. Cardinals (they're both red)

And end picture overload!

No comments: