Linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do
1. Nothing says fall like the trees changing colors, pumpkin patch, halloween costumes. Leggings, scarves, boots and hoodies, oh my!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is carving pumpkins & making pumpkin seeds!
3. My favorite fall treat is my mom's cheesecake! it only makes an appearance around thanksgiving, yum!
4. Fall makes me think of when I was little because we would always go to my aunt and uncles house during thanksgiving and play with our cousins:) I think that is part of my happy place. I remember the noises and smells.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! cool air, warm afternoons, hot apple cider, the colors of the changing leaves.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) I would say Thanksgiving! Stuffing your face full of yummy food and it being socially acceptable to pass out in a food coma:)