Im a happy girl today...
I'll leave it at that:)
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. I love kids!
2. As an adult, my dream job would be working in a bookstore! Im in heaven when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath! Especially old book stores. Im a nerd, Im aware!
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Julie Andrews, true story! The hills are alive with the sound of music and a spoonfull of sugar helps the medicine go down...
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was catwoman! My mom made it and it was bad ass!! I thought I was sexy! rarrr!
5. My favorite childhood toy was barbies, duh! My seester and I had a million of them! She liked to draw on their faces, rip their heads off and cut their hair. She was not allowed to touch mine! They would go to the mall, to the movies and have sex with ken in a shoebox in the closet. what?
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I Umm, did I get into trouble?? My seester and I got kicked off a bus for a full on fist fight in elementary school, she stabbed me in the eye with a fork, I locked her in the chicken coop for a couple of hours. I could get her to scream at me by just giving her a look. haha, that got her in to trouble all the time. She punched me in the stomach once and my mom ran over her prized barbie car with her car twice! That's traumatizing right there! I have so many more stories of her and I, but I must get her permission especially to tell the story about how one day she had bigger ta-ta's than me in elementary school, lol! She's gonna kill me:)
7. I get daily inspiration from fellow bloggers, pinterest, friends, family and my son:)
I think # 6 was my favorite!!