Sunday, September 23, 2012

Five friends

I saw this on another blog. 
Pick 5 people,
 actresses, actors
that you would want to be friends with and why.

::1::
Khloe Kardashian


Umm, why wouldn't you want to be friends with her???! 
She's beautiful, talented and seems so down to earth. 
More so than her sisters. 
I want to look like her, somedays, on a very good day
with the light just right and if I make a certain face I've been 
told I kinda resemble her. 
yay!!
and I love her sense of humor!

::2::
Dane Cook



OMG!!
He cracks me up!!
Sometimes, when I'm falling asleep in my office and forcing
myself not to hit my face on the keyboard,
I put Dane Cook on my pandora.
I turn it really low because it's not censored on there.
I die
&
then my coworkers wonder what Im laughing at??
Either I lie and they think Im cooco for cocoa puffs
or
admit it...
I love laughing!

::3::
Kristen Bell



I fell in love/girl crush with her when I saw this video!!
I want to go on double dates with her and dax shepherd!
and I kinda wanna play with the sloth!!

::4::
Wentworth Miller


Source: google.com via Shavonne on Pinterest

I don't have a reason...
Well, shaved head, tattoos, and blue eyes...
and yes, I realize the tattoos were fake for Prison Break.
whoa!

::5::
Rachel McAdams



She's funny, seems down to earth and beautiful!!


So basically, you must be funny, beautiful and in every sense awesome to hang out with me;)

Which all of my friends fall into this category!!






No comments: