Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Survey Says...

I am digging all these surveys I'm finding online:) Sorry if you didn't want to know every intimate detail about me. I totally understand if you don't feel the same amount of love for me. :) I am a huge dork!

This is completely random but was thinking about it this morning. I have trouble remembering things sometimes so I will repeat them over and over in my head till I get a chance to say them. I have trouble interrupting people too. Bad habit!! I'm working on it, hence the repeating something over and over in my head. I also tend to repeat myself numerous times because I've forgotten if Ive said it or not. So, a common phrase that comes from me is "Did I say that out loud or think it?" I get the funniest looks from people if they don't really know me. If you see me laughing by myself, it's completely normal. I crack myself up daily!!

Hello?? You still there?

Well if you still are I found this survey over @ Courtney's Organized Chaos and she found it at someone else's blog:)

Do you have any pets? Besides my boy ? Yep, we have a ferocious outdoor cat! He's all black and has managed to stay out of the street! Shocker, considering our other cat tried to cross the road and only made it halfway:(  (I crack jokes in sad or morbid situations, sorry)
What is the last book you read? Trust No One by Greg Hurwitz Give me anything with murder, mystery and adventure and I'm a sucker for it!
Are you or were you a good student?  I made good grades in high school in college. I prob would have done better if I actually ever studied but then that always would have been expected of me and I was happy being average.
What's you favorite sport? I love baseball games! Any age, live or on TV. I grew up with baseball on TV and we went to numerous Angels games! I wish we lived closer to a Major League Team:( The closest are the Giants or the Mariners. Ive seen the Giants play but never the Mariners.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?  Yes!! With a passion:) Good thing my son likes to sleep in!!
What's the weather like right now? It's in the 70's slowly working its way up to the mid 90's today. I'm glad I work in A/C!!
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? I am super picky about my scrambled eggs! No one can make them like me.  If we go out for breakfast I get them poached, medium:) We have chickens so I'm used to their eggs. Store bought eggs don't have nothin on my homegrown eggies!
Is your room messy? I try to keep it clean but with an almost 3 year old(holy cow) its a tad difficult! He's like a mini tornado! I put something away, he follows me and throws it somewhere else...
What do you like better: oranges or apples? I LOVE Fuji Apples, so yummy! I have been know to get some Cutie's Mandarins on occasion too
Are you a good guesser? YES! I call it good intuition:) I go with my gut and usually am correct, it freaks people out a lil bit! I wish I could get those dang lottery numbers tho!!
Can you read other people's expressions? Yes!  I know when people are lying especially my close friends. Not cool, friends! I have a hard time controlling my facial expressions...
Do you have a job? yep, I'm at it right now, multitasking away!
What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Coffee. Does that count??
What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Its Wednesday, hump day, woohoo! And, it's my half day, so I only work to 1ish. Then I pick up my boy from the sitters and maybe go to the pool:)
What's your favorite day of the week and why? I would say Sundays.  Sundays are our lazy days. Well, I clean and shower late in the day...
What's your least favorite color? You know that baby poop color between yellow and green or a burnt, brownish yellow. gross!
Would you ever go skydiving? Let's see, throw myself out of a perfectly good airplane? Hell to the effing no! That makes me want to vomit on the spot!
What toothpaste do you use? Umm, whatever is the cheapest or I have a coupon for... Usually something with whitening in it:)
Do you enjoy challenges? I love them! hence the reason why I ran the 5k recently with NO training. Either that or I had a death wish...
What's the worst injury you have had? Umm, I haven't... Seriously! I've never broken a bone, torn anything or wait, yes i did, kind of... When I was 7 and my sister was 5 she stabbed me in the eye with a fork. Harsh, I know! Actually, the story that my parents tell is that we were fighting over who would set the table. What a bunch of kiss ass' we were! We were both holding the fork and pulling and I had the tines (sp?) pointed towards me and my mom said to knock it off. So, my sister let go... ow! I don't remember it but I was millimeters from being blind in that eye and now have a giant red spot in my eye. But, really never broken a bone! Knock on wood!
What's the last movie you saw? Source Code, I rarely get to go to the theatres to watch movies so this was a rental. I last saw Bad Teacher in theatres with my mama. I highly recommend this movie! If you don't laugh, we can't be friends. It is 100% my sense of humor!
What's your favorite school subject? ummm, I would have to say it was history or science.
What's your least favorite school subject? math, ick!!
What is your favorite animal? In theory, dogs. In reality I don't want to deal with their fur, smell or picking up poop! I have a child for that... I sound horrible I know! I have no problem going over to friends houses that have dogs or cats and playing with them but they can stay at their house:)
Do you need to do laundry? NOPE! I need to fold it tho:( Guess I know what I'll be doing on my lunch today...
What color are your bed sheets? Purple! I love purple:)
How do you like your coffee? Iced Kicker from Dutch Bros!
Do you watch cartoons? Hello, I have a 3 year old! Yes, we watch numerous cartoons together. Can I just say that they don't make cartoons like they used to! Although my son says Spanish words that i have no idea what he is saying, thank you Diego and Dora!
Name three things in the world you dislike: rude people, strong smells & arrogance
Would you ever have plastic surgery? yes! hands down for the love of Pete and everything holy! Now, I sound shallow don't I? Hear me out! I have a DDD chest! No, that is not a type. DDD!  I would love to shrink these bad boys down from cantaloupes to umm, a smaller fruit that I can't think of currently...
Name 10 things you'd like to accomplish within the next year:
1. Zip lining, I hear there's a place close by that we can do that at!
2. Make more money
3. Get my own place
4. Figure out this couponing thing!
5. Find more yummy recipes
6. Save money!
7. fun date nights
8. Learn to sew better
9. Be more crafty!
10. Be on time! (that's the hardest one!!)
My Favorites:

Restaurant: Mexican!!
Season: summer and spring
Type of weather: sunny, mid-70s
Emotion: happy, happy, joy, joy
Color: purple, blue and green
Candy: dark chocolate
Fruit: apples & grapes!
Veggie: corn, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots...
Dessert: blondie
Type of cake: carrot!
Magazine: US Weekly
TV Show: Friends,Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, How I Met Your Mother, One Tree Hill 
Holiday: Christmas, because I have so many memories of my sister and I! I usually get to see her and my nephew too!
Sport to watch: Football, baseball
Flower: Calla Lillie's and Yellow roses!
Whoa, that was a long one!

No comments: