Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Day Challenge~


So I saw this on a blog called Dancing with Sunshine that I was stalking ahem, reading and I thought it was a cool idear! No I didn't spell that wrong... So, 10 secrets, hmmm...

{1}
I LOVE my alone time! I rarely get it without someone yelling, mom, mommy, mama, mooooom! Followed by me yelling, WHAT?! I've tried locking myself in the bathroom. They find me! I like to decompress after answering to everyone's whim all day. Then I'm good to go!

{2}
I love finding a good deal! Today I got 5 shirts, leggings and a pair of pants for the small change of $18! Steal!!

{3}
If I'm buying tomatoes and the vine ripened ones are more spendy I will say I have the roma tomatoes... That's stealing, huh? Well, groceries are too expensive and they mark everything up anyways so essentially they're stealing from me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

{4}
I love cooking and I rarely like help when doing so. If you wanna do the dishes, be my guest:)

{5}
I hate talking on the phone! With a passion. I talk on it all day, why would I pick up the phone and talk on it more?? It's not that I don't love my friends. My phone is usually on silent because i don't want to hear it ring. I will have friends call then text me and i will answer the text right away. Nothing personal.

{6}
I watch reality TV with a smile on my face. My hubs has told me numerous times to stop smiling at the TV. I love the drama on TV just not in my life.

{7}
I think my boy is the cutest thang around. I'm not biased, he just is. With his other 4 nephews directly after him.

{8}
When I'm starving at night, I watch the food channel and pretend that's what I'm eating. Works every time!

{9}
I read the ending to books... Horrible I know! If it ends badly, I will stop reading the book and make up my own ending. ha!

{10}
I really want a tattoo, but have no idea what I would want on my body forever!! Any ideas??

That was a lot easier than I thought it would be!

besos



No comments: