Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren for this little doo dad!
 
 
 
 
1.   My most favorite birthday was  All my b-days when i was little were awesome! My parents always went above and beyond for birthday parties. Games, Cake, Pinatas and tons of friends and fam:)
 
2.  My worst birthday was  my 25th.

 
3.  My favorite birthday memory is the parties

 
4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was They were all awesome! I like surprises so I never guess or go looking for presents.

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was  I try and be creative and get something that means something to the person. I can't think of one individual present...

 
7.  My favorite age so far has been 17-18 We were living on our own and in a city where we knew no one. It was also one of our hardest years but I remember always laughing and having fun:)
 

6.  Birthdays are embarassing for me now. I hate all the attention on me. I love thinking of parties for my boy tho.

No comments: