Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun Stuff :)

1. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?

This question can be taken two different ways. I love presents, but then I read a little bit closer and I think found it's true question. I would like the gift of patience. Lord knows, that I can lose my temper. Im pretty good at disguising it but I'm afraid one of these days I'm gonna ulcers the size of Texas! That's big!
2. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?

Case 39 Any film that has a child posessed or demonized hits hard for me. It brings up a lot of what if's! I was literally on the edge of my bed watching this! eek!

3. What is your favorite TV show of all time--if you've seen them all, can watch it over and over and quote lines from it?

Friends, Sex and the City, How I Met your Mother & The Office  I've been known to break out in quotes from these shows and get weird looks. I just watched the Friends episode where rachel and monica bet the apartment and lose it to joey and chandler. I was laughing out loud! That's comedy!
4. What's your favorite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?

I love waking up to my son saying good morning mommy:) or waking up before him. Even if it means all I get done is brushing my teeth. If someone wakes me up or the alarm clock wakes me up, watch out! I am a super grump in the am! Horrible! I don't like being spoken to before 9am. Good thing my son likes to sleep in:)
5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?

I love my name! Ive lived with it for almost 29 years! I love that not a lot of girls have it and it can't be changed into a boy name. That was muy importante when we named my son. I wanted the teachers to know it was a boy's name they were calling when they did roll call.
6. What's the worst/most embarrassing CD/album you've ever owned and do you still have it?

Ive never been embarrassed by any of my musical taste! I loved NKOTB, Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Hansen, Aqua, Wilson Phillips & Spice Girls! If any songs come on the radio, you can guarantee I turn that bad boy up and sing along and dance to those songs:)
7. What would be your dream vehicle?

Honestly, a red VW Convertible Bug! An old beat up one too! I don't want a pretty new one. My husband thinks I'm crazy but is prob secretly happy that i don't want an expensive car. You're welcome honey!
8. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?

I need more patience, pushover, & huge procrastinator. boo!
9. Your favorite items of clothing and why?

My holy jeans, flip flops and tank. Because they're my comfies!
10. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be and who would it be with?

I really, really want to go back to Spain! I went in high school and didn't appreciate it as much as i would now! While were at it lets go to Italy and Greece too! Lets take a group of friends! Who's down? 

11. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?

I always wanted to be a teacher, but then there's the whole patience thing and they don't make a whole lot!!

 
12. What's the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life?

Hmmm, my son's birthday! He'll be 3! Holy cow, who allowed this?? I don't want him to get bigger!
13. What were you doing before you started this?

working... still am, but I'm multitasking:)
14. What was your favorite toy as a child...And now?

Duh, Barbie Dolls! Isn't that every girls fav toy when they were little?? My sister and I used to drive them around in our barbie convertible or motor home or put them naked in shoe boxes in the closet with the ken doll, their boyfriend. haha, it was always their boyfriend, not their husband... ooops, what naughty lil girls we are were!
and now? uhh, my phone? That sounds so lame! I'll go with my son. I let him run around naked but there is absolutely no way he is going in the closet with another lil girl, I know what happens in closets!
15. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?

Two weekends ago! I died, literally!! My future sis in law saw my hubs ass, I tried to block her view, but was laughing too hard. And numero dos, my son and nephew were getting ready to take a bath together and were checking each others "goods" out. haha! so funny!
16. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?

I just cleaned it, so not much! The spring board thingy (technical word) that went to my sons crib and my sons tent.
17. What did you dream about last night?

I had horrible dreams last night! HORRIBLE! Some girl punched me, my best friend wouldn't speak to me, ugg! I didn't sleep very well:(
18. What are you really afraid of?

Losing people I love, snakes, rats and bad guys. No joke, in that order! If a bad guy had a rat in one hand and a snake in the other I would die right there!

No comments: