Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Overwhelmed

To be honest, I don't know if I'll post this...
I'm overwhelmed with life right now, and I don't know why.
I get up every morning at the same time, get my son ready, take him to the sitters, go to work, pick my son up, go home, make dinner, watch TV and read books, then bedtime.
I do this every single day.
I have great friends, family and a job.
I feel guilty for feeling unhappy.
So I fake it.
Pictures can be deceiving.
Everyone compliments me on how happy I look...
I'm crying on the inside.
I obsess over little things that I could have, should have or would have done differently.
That's no way to live.
What if?


My usual answer when someone asks how I am, I'm fine.
They don't want to hear you complain.
They either don't care and are being polite or they relish in the fact that you are unhappy.
I know I have amazing friends that are there to lift me up.
But I don't want to burden them with my problems...

 

Source: 9gag.com via Sierra on Pinterest


This too shall pass, right?
Keep a positive outlook on life.
Negative thoughts are the devils work...

I just want to breathe again...

1 comment:

Amira said...

I honestly think what you're feeling is pretty normal. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in the movie Groundhog's day. Same crap, different day right? It's sounds like you're just in a rut with the same old routine. The time change is coming which will give us more daylight in the evenings. Maybe switch it up and take evening walks? Or take dinner to a park and eat. Sometimes the littlest changes make a very big difference.