Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Lorax

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not"




Yesterday, I took my lil man on a movie date.
His first one!
Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous!
He did amazing!
He said it was just like watching tv at home.
I said, only the screen is a little bigger...
He said, yeah and there's no remote! :)
He got his own popcorn, fruit snack and drink.


He laughed more at the previews than the actual movie.
I laughed out loud during the movie.
I am so glad that they make kids movies for the adults as well:)
If you haven't seen it, go see it!
I really wanted to see the Hunger Games again, but I think I made a wise mom move and chose the kid appropriate movie:)

Happy Thursday!
Where's the remote, I'd like to fast forward thru after work!!
Besos:*

No comments: