Friday, March 23, 2012

Filler!



Oh happy day!!
It's Flyday!
or friday, whatevs:)
Either way, I am super happy!!!!

I feel a lil ti-red this morning...
Went to bed early, check!
Drank my coffee, check!
Showered, check!
hmmmm, not getting the tired eyes this am:/

Linking up with Lauren

1.  My favorite color is   On me is purple, but I wear mostly neutral colors...

2.   My home decor color palette includes  a lot of greens and browns.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color   ummm, reds? But I rarely wear it...
 
4. The color I detest is    is pink...I can't wear it. Maybe a dark pink.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   Neutrals with some color here and there. I'm getting better with adding color to my wardrobe.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   most yellows. And I really love it. I have a neon yellow thermal that I love that looks okay...
7.  The color of my favorite dress is  I don't have a fav dress... I rarely wear em. Im a jeans and tee girl.:)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: