Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the blank;)

::Fill in the Blank Friday::



Linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do


1.  My favorite room in my home is   my bedroom because  my bed is snuggly.

2.   My current decor style is   rustic/shabby chic  .  but I wish it were more     modern...just a bit. Not something I can just change tho. I love exposed brick and conduit, concrete floors and open spaces. Someday...

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     my closet     room in my house to make it more     organized!

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a   a fireplace, huge walk in closet, wrap around deck, giant backyard, pizza stove, wood floors and character:)

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is   a bed! I want a bigger, comfier (itsaword) bed! I am horrible at sleep and I know if my bed was more comfy it would help me sleep better!

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is   Hmmm, to each his own. I don't think there's something I don't like...
7.  The smell of food cooking, children playing and laughter  is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

1 comment:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

what a cute list! and good read!

i saw you over on a friends page and got a total laugh when i read yours!

super cute! have a happy weekend doll! newest follower ;)
xo