Tuesday, November 8, 2011

If you have balls, I would suggest not reading this...

One word that bothers me more than any word in the English language is... wait for it, crazy.
If you combine that with a certain type of the month, I'm pretty sure a female judge would take my insanity plea.

I hate this time of month. No woman actually likes it.
This alien takes over your body and mind and rules the next 7 days.
There's one day right before where it's wise of me to just lock myself away.
Preferably with a brownie the size of my head and a gallon of wine.
The slightest look, comment or question can set me off.
I fight it as long as a can, but if you're in the way watch the eff out.


I once saw a commercial for some feminine product that exclaimed "Have a happy period"
Umm, what??! Excuse me!
I would bet my left boob a man came up with that slogan.
Really??!
Ive always heard men say they don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
It's cause were effing amazing!
I would like to see a man go through it.
What with the back pain, cramps, headaches, cravings, murderous thoughts they couldn't handle it.
Men whine when they get a touch of the sniffles.


Pretty much, yep!

He will be dead by morning, mark my words...


Bottom line is I don't mean to be a grumpy bitch, but it's there.
It's best to leave me alone.

p.s. I'm feeling much better today.
yesterday was different story... :/

1 comment:

Genesis said...

LOVE your honesty! I really want some wine now!!!