Sunday, November 13, 2011

29 Years, 10,592 days...

No one knows what your life holds for you. Well, depending on what you believe in, someone knows, but free will is in effect. You choose your destiny. We make mistakes, fall down and learn to pick ourselves up. Sometimes we make choices that at the time seem like the right one. They turn out wrong and you move on to your next step.
Did you ever read those books where you got to choose your next step in the book. Back in the day before video games, internet, cell phones became as ubiquitous (whoa) as they are today. Choose your own adventure books were the escape from reality for littles all over the world. I was introduced to these books one Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncles house by my older cousin. He was a cool kid, I had to read these books because they would make me cool too!
Anyways, my point, I feel like I am in one of those books sometimes. I wish I could make a decision, change my mind, go back a few pages and choose a different adventure. Essentially thats what we do, trial and error.
Today, I am 29 years old. I live on my parents property with my son. He is my world.
I stole this idea from a fellow blogger. She listed a number (her age) of things she had never done in her life  Whether she wanted to still do them was another story. Call it a bucket list of sorts. Not all would be crossed off.

{1}
Tattoo, I can't make up my mind on what I would want on my body forever. How does one make that decision?? What if I hate it so many years down the road.

{2}
skydiving, bungee jumping, base jumping. Basically jumping off of anything and free falling.

{3}
triathlon

{4}
ran more than 3 miles

{5}
been to the south

{6}
swam with the dolphins

{7}
relaxed on a sandy beach of mexico or hawaii

{8}
gone to the zoo (maybe once when I was little but I don't remember so it doesn't count)

{9}
survived the zombie apocalypse

{10}
snowboarding, skiing, ice skating

{11}
bowled a 300, that's perfect, right?

{12}
flown by myself

{13} lucky number
won a game of poker

{14}
been a vegetarian

{15}
karoake

{16}
kissed in the rain

{17}
Juggle

{18}
hit a homerun

{19}
won the lottery

{20}
watched the sunset into the ocean

{21}
been on a cruise

{22}
rollerbladed

{23}
been to Australia

{24)
pierced my belly button

{25}
been to New York

{26}
backpacked Europe

{27}
stay at home mom

{28}
been arrested

{29}
learned a different language
(my spanglish doesn't count)

Well, this was supposed to post yesterday on my birthday.
I was scheduled to be home around 11:45am, didn't get home till 11:45pm. Ugg!!!
I spent the majority of the day in the LAX airport.
I got bumped from a flight due to overbooking by 8, yes 8! Cancelled flights and delayed flights.
I don't want to see an airport for a very long time!
I had an amazing birthday weekend, thanks to my seester!
Peecatures to come!

Besos and Love!

No comments: