Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


Oh thank the Heavens!
F-R-I-D-A-Y
Linking up with Lauren



1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is Buy a house, travel with the monkey, buy my seester a house...
2. Drinking the olive juice from the can spam is something I like that other people think is weird.


3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be  Crazy, Stupid, Love
4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are  Val-dee-times, more sunshine and days off

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is whatever is on the radio and I dance!

6.  If I found out that the production of  Frito Lay Sunflower Seeds was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is hearing I love you from my loved ones:) & hugs, I love hugs!!
Photobucket

No comments: