Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Did you have a question, yes, no, you did, you don't... I should buy a boat!

Haha, I loovvvveeee that movie!
It's really ridiculous but that's one of the best quotes from that movie
Corky Romano
See, told ya, not theeee best movie.
It has it's moments and that quote is most def an inside joke with one of my besties:)

Anywho, I got nothing for today.
Seems to be my M.O. lately...

So, I got creative on Pinterest!
Here are some questions:)

This just makes me laugh and I'm kinda obsessed with mustaches...




Source: etsy.com via Sierra on Pinterest

Seriously, if someone can get back to me on this one.
That would be awesome!!!


A lot of shizz... Mostly myself! Can we fix that??

Yeah, I think I actually am!
Finally!


I will;)



Family!

I used to want to be a teacher, but then I learned how much they make...

We are, in our own little freaking hilarious world:)
(brittney, alicia & cassidy)



My son! He pushes me to do my best.

Why do I care??
Sometimes I care too much about what other people think.
I've found out the less I care about other people the happier I am.
I can't please everyone.

Yes, Im almost certain!

"The people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter"
Thanks Cass!
&
Be yourself

Ugg, that sounds like the movie groundhog day and that didn't work out very well for him...
I I robbed a bank, would I get to keep the money but erase evidence??

My mom...
Source: etsy.com via Sierra on Pinterest

Be happy. No amount of money can do that. Yes, it would make it easier but not happier...

If money was no option then travel the world, try new things:)


Source: google.com via Sierra on Pinterest


Exactly!

No comments: