Thursday, July 14, 2011

Have raft, will float!


Hello loveys!
Well, prepare yourself for picture over load! I'm kinda going above and beyond a tad today! Double feature thursday!
Over the 4th of july weekend, yes, I know it's been two weeks, we went rafting! Luckily for us, my inlaws own their own rafts!
My husband grew up rowing so we got our own raft to take out on to the river for two days! It was Monkey's first time rafting. He was a little unsure at first but by day two he was pee'ing in the river just liek his auntie alex;) haha, she's gonna kill me! Don't worry we all pee in the river. it's okay! promise!
Here is where the pics will be on over load! Ready, Set, GO!!!!


This is where the awkward silence comes in... Stupid blogger isn't letting my upload photos! Who do I write an angry letter too???

Hold Please...

Almost there!

Photobucket

Just waiting for the boys to get back!

Photobucket

the boys all lifejacketed up:)

Photobucket

my son only looks like me when he makes an annoyed face, hmmmm...

Photobucket

Gavin: "you mean I'm allowed to spray water??
me: "yes, but you get me wet I will dump you overboard! haha, kidding...

Photobucket

we'll be rafting the lower in no time!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

this is how my mother in law feeds us on the river, omg!

Photobucket

doesn't want to leave the raft:)

Photobucket

family pic:)

Thats all folks!
besos friends:)

No comments: