Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

Happy Thursday! Which means, its almost Friday! yay:)

Awkward:

~ Having a completely random person say hi as you pass by a car. And not just any hi. It sounded more like "Hey, you guys" from Goonies. Being that i have the maturity level of a 12 year old I answered back with the Goonies line... I'm still laughing at myself!

~ Drinking way, way too much and getting sick that night and the next day, uggg!What am I 21??

~ Leaving the house in leggings, an over sized tank, flip flops and hair amess in a bun and having someone tell you that you look pretty. Umm, do you need glasses?? Okay, maybe this is a little more of the awesome...

~ Not getting chosen for jury duty. Ok, ok, I know I didn't want it, but it still hurts a little knowing that someone didn't want you... :(

~ Talking to my husband about a blog I was reading and he asks "How do you know this person?" My response, "Oh, I don't. I just read their blog" My husband thinks its nonsense that I read blogs or have a blog. Probably why most of my friends and family don't know about it...

~In the middle of an argument between 3 very important people in my life. I'm not gonna take sides! I'm Switzerland, people!

~ Dialing an insurance company at work and dialing the wrong number by 1 and getting a recording that says to talk with HOT girls dial 9! Umm, no thanks!

Awesome:

~ My future sis in law is coming to Oregon this Saturday all the way from Jersey! You don't know how excited I am. I love her accent!

~ Tomorrow being Friday! Yay for margaritas, however I will not be drinking as much as a i did the previous Friday:/

~ Having 5 amazing girls that I can tell anything to and they won't judge or put me down. I am so thankful for them:)

~ Having an awesome thunder and lightening show the other night! although, it woke up my boy and he was scared :(

~ I know I have a lot more awesome things but, I can't think of them.... urg!

I need to start writing these things down!!
And, Im linknig up with Erin at Living in Yellow, if you haven't read her blog, do it! She's Comedy, with a capital "C" !

besos friends!


No comments: