Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sierraisms...



I make up my own words... There, I said it, it's the first step in helping, right?? Most of the time I have help making up words. Or, I'm just too lazy to complete a word, ha! I blame my phone for that, it auto corrects my words sometimes. It's always correcting a certain word to duck, which makes my texts seem cute and harmless. Not the effect I am looking for. Here's a few to help you understand me, most of the time at least...


Seesters: Duh, sisters! I have one sister that I was blessed with and two others that married into the same family I did. The third is almost ready to join our family. No, my mom is not pregnant.


Fercited: Excited! I borrowed this from my sister, natalie. It just kinda stuck.


Duck: I only use this with one co worker who I feel bad when I actually cuss around. I'm sure you can figure out which word this stands for.


Ridic: Ridiculous. I am convinced the Kardashian sisters somehow eavesdropped on a convo I had and stole this one. I was shocked when I heard them utter this word!


That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there will be more to come later!


Besos friends:)


No comments: