Monday, July 2, 2012

Life Update!

So, it's been awhile!
Life got in the way a little bit...
Went from being unemployed for a month to have a 40 hour a week job with a commute!
Okay, not really full time yet.
I start tomorrow for 40 full hours, whoa!
Its for a great company and Im working with some awesome people.
Training has been a learning experience!!
Im actually getting trained the right way and if I have a question, they know the answer.
I feel so much better doing a job when I know what Im doing!

Gavin had his first day of preschool! What??!! Who let him grow up??



And, I also got a side job kind of...
By kind of I mean I'm getting paid to play on Pinterest!
Yeah, you read that right!:)
I wouldn't exactly call it work, but I am getting paid to do it.
Ummm, someone pinch me!!
I am pinning images that can be transferred on to t-shirts, postcards or as prints! 
Check out their website, Bedtime Graffiti
Some of my fav stories from when I was little are on there!
I am also venturing out to We Heart it & The Fancy
Heard of these other sites??
Got any tips or secrets??
Help a girl out! 
I'm gonna go check them out!!!




We had a party... at my parents house.
It was my guy's birthday and his friends birthday.
Joint party!
I thought it was a good idea, the boyfriend was nervous... 
I think my mom had the most fun.
There may or may not be a video floating around with her dancing with one of my friends...
We had more food than we could cook! 
We have a great group of friends, amazing!!
Everyone was on their best behavior, then we went dancing:)


Summer is officially here! I can't wait for river trips, dune camping and bbq's with those amazing friends! 

Besos! 


No comments: