Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Its officially SUMMER!

Lately my days have been pretty awesome.
 I feel like I've been getting a lot of things accomplished. 
My weekends are always amazing with my guy in town. 
I even got lucky this week and saw him in the middle of the week. 
He better be careful or he's gonna get stuck with me for a long time;)
Today I was on the elliptical for 55 minutes 
and 
if you know me at all I need major motivation to do anything involving working out. 
I get bored so easily!!
 Luckily the boyfriend talks to me the entire time, even when I can't talk and am out of breath. 
He is so patient just listening... :)




I also got a job today! 
WHAT??! 
Making more than I was before and full bene's!! 
Shocking these days I tell ya! 
I start on Monday and am so looking forward to working again! 
I love my son, but I could never be a stay at home mom. 
The laundry is done, folded, put away. 
The dishes are done, dinners are made and I can only sit outside soaking up the sunshine for so long and watch dora stare at me after she asks every question.


So I'm pretty excited Im working on my fitness and the new job but something even better happened today as well!! 
It being the first day of Summer, our local coffee house, Dutch Bros was giving away a free pair of super cool sunnies with the purchase of a Pina Colada. 
If you like Pina Colada's! 
Oops, sorry, musical interlude. That just happened! 
They started the giveaway at 12pm and were supposed to go till 5pm. 
Well I pulled up at 2:26pm and wasn't really thrilled about the pina colada, more of a coffee girl! When I asked for the sunnies, they were out:( 
Umm, what??? 
Well, one of the baristas had on a pair. 
I was able to coerce them into giving them to me and I got a free coffee! 
Ha! 
I love my db people!! 
Seriously considering buying a lottery ticket!! 
I uploaded my pic that I took onto instagram and facebook. 
(ooooh, find me on Instagram!!!!)
 Then one of my good friends told me about DB's lil contest. 
 Check it out! 
Here is the pic I submitted. 
No I was not at a red light taking a pic! 
That would be illegal. 
I was legally parked in a parking lot, engine off...



So got check it out and vote for me!
Wanna know what the prize is?? 
A year free of coffee!
Holy Crap! 
Trust me, you would much rather have me on coffee than off of it! 


Besos sweet friends!! 

No comments: