Tuesday, April 24, 2012

boys and food, mostly food...

If there was a pill I could take and not have to eat, I would do it!
I love cooking and I love eating, obviously...
I just hate making a decision on what to make for dinner.
It's usually just me that I'm feeding.
So, I settle on scrambled eggs.
Im obsessed with eggs lately.
I would say in the last 6 months I've lost 40 pounds.
Thats a toddler!
I've just been eating healthier.
Well, truth, I get stressed and just forget about eating.
And then, friends tell me how good Im looking and it starts a cycle...
Ugg, stupid girl brain.
Boys and food it's all that bish can think about.
Maybe there's a pill I can take to forget about boys too, hmm, idea!
Anyways, I came across the lovely Jenna Marbles.
Ha, she always makes me laugh and found this video!!




Pretty much, except now that I'm not eating all that crappola, I crave healthy food. Except for the occasional burger at the local mexican restaurant. Yes, your read that right... Their burgers are really good! Plus, they don't judge me there because they already know me. And, a margarita is pretty much a perfect combo meal for me. I save all my caloric intake for friday night. That's when I'm allowed to eat. I kid, kind of.

Besos!

1 comment:

TLF said...

I love love love Jenna Marbles!!