Friday, December 23, 2011

We saw santa!!!!

We saw Santa the other day!
And guess what?
He didn't smell like beef or cheese!
I didn't get to tell him he sits on a throne of lies...
bummer!
Good news is I think he was the real one!
My mama went with me
My lil man was perfect!
He even let me brush his hairs down!
After bribing with a cookie...
Santa and him had a full convo.
And he didn't ask for a new mommy, not even once!!



Here's a cute lil quiz I found:)

25 Questions: Holiday Style
  • Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate!!

  • Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wraps em! We even get presents from the reindeer!
  • Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored lights on the house, old fashioned like.
White lights on the tree!

  • Do you hang mistletoe?
Nah
  • When do you hang your decorations up?
Day after Thanksgiving
  • What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

Why would you exclude dessert???
Tamales, just wanted to be difficult and question the question:)

  • Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Every christmas eve my seester and I would sneak out super early and look over our goods. We would count all the presents to make sure it was fair and even and then would put everything back the way we found it and would wait till our parents would wake up .
We thought we were so clever!!
  • What is on your Christmas wish list?
Tons o stuff! One particular wrapped in a red bow;)
  • Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve?
No, we were never allowed to. My dad thought it ruined christmas, haha!
Besided we had the tamales to unwrap...

  • How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
white lights and lots of old ornaments

  • Snow? Love it or dread it?
LOVE!! Please bring snow santa!!!

  • Real tree or fake tree?
Real all the way, for sure! I love the smell and look of it!
  • Do you remember your favorite gift?
Barbie Motorhome, hands down!
  • What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
I love everything about the holidays! This year is a lil different tho...
  • What is your favorite holiday dessert?
My mama's cheesecake!!
  • What is your favorite tradition?
I used to love going to Midnight Mass at our church. We haven't done that for awhile. Something about seeing all of the littles dressed up and singing christmas songs.
I miss christmas when we were little. So much excitement!!
Can't wait to see my lil man's face:)
  • What tops your tree?
An Angel

  • Do you prefer giving or receiving?
I love giving gifts! I hate opening presents in front of people. I want to see the other persons face when they open their present from me. If you get me a gift it must be sentimental:)
  • What is your favorite Christmas song?
Im pretty sure all of them!! I love christmas music:)

  • Candy canes, yuck or yum?
Gross!!! Im not a sweets person at all! Plus I try not to give them to my son either.
I almost had to give him the heimlich (sp?) the other day after seeing santa because he choked on it:/
  • Favorite Christmas movie?
ELF! A Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, all of the claymation cartoon movies!!
  • What do you leave for Santa?
Santa will get anatomically correct gingerbread men (yeah you read that right) Egg nog and carrots for the reindeer!

  • Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
When we were young we had to wait till the parentals got up. This entailed brushing their teeth possible showering. OMG! Eternity for a child, but since we had already peeked at our presents the night before we were able to wait
  • Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?
More and more I am loving the online shopping! I hate the crowds! Plus you can just ship it to whomever you get the present for:)

  • Christmas letter or Christmas card?
Well theres a story with this one... We used to get Christmas letters from a certain family growing up. They were the family that had everything or at least it seemed. They were constantly praising themselves and it got a lil bit annoying. So one christmas we wrote our own letter. I wish that we could find it. We are a pretty funny family and the letter was a riot! We never received another letter from the family again. I wonder how they are doing...
Christmas Cards:)
  • Photo christmas cards now!
    

No comments: