Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pinteresting loves!!

google
 

Haven't linked up for one of those dohickey's (itsaword) in a while!
Not to say I haven't been pinning away like it was my day job
or if my life depended on it.
Suffice to say:
my dream home is built & decorated well beyond my means
my recipe book is chalk full of delicious amaze recipes
my fake children are dressed to the nines
my man has a wardrobe to envy
as well as my wardrobe
and my sense of humor has stuff waiting in the wings to bust out.

I have no theme, so roll with me!


mustaches, obsessed!!!
Source: wanelo.com via Sierra on Pinterest

Once had a friend roll out of these things while hammered!
I don't think I've ever laughed harder and may have pee'd my pants!
I did actually, i couldn't help her up...

Snuggles!!

Okay, okay, fine...

Could this lil boy be any cuter, huh??!
Source: google.ca via Sierra on Pinterest

Awww, <3

Just because Im starving and pretty sure I could eat 45 of these, now!!!
Get in my belly!! 




So true! All seasons of Friends on DVD please, Santa!! k, thanks! 




Love this!

That's all folks!
Peace out my lil rabbits! 

No comments: