Sunday, June 5, 2011

a day late a dollar short...

More like 7 days late, eep! I love taking pics, my phone or camera is always with me! That being said I always have a ton of pics. Posting them is usually a problem. Thankfully my Blackberry has a photobucket app which helps out a ton! Here are our pics from last weekend. Memorial weekend to be exact. We watched boat races, ate greasy fries, walked in the rain, pouring rain, & monkey got to ride rides and pet goats, llamas, deer & a super duper cute kangaroo. I tried to fit the kangaroo under my sweatshirt to take home, but he kept fighting me... What the heck kanga?? Picture overload to commence!!

Photobucket

Monkey & daddy walkin in the park

Photobucket

I swear, they really were having a good time... Apparently they are over smiling for me. Good thing they're cute anyways!

Photobucket

Monkey watched papa, mow the lawn err, grass as I was corrected from the lil man.

Photobucket

and we made a cake, or ate the cake batter then baked the cake... I know raw eggs and all! But hey, we lived to tell the story.

Photobucket

We drank coffee and chocolate milk. The evidence of the whipped cream on his lips, haha! Got milk??

Photobucket

We went to a tea party, we are soooo refined, we know!

Photobucket

Gaga entertained monkey, while I was being sophisticated!

Photobucket

Then my child prodigy practiced on the piano. He is drawn to anything musical! We need to get this kid in lessons stat!!

Photobucket

AND, these are the best cookies ever! Seriously, the only way they're better is in dark chocolate! Go buy em, now! Or don't then there's more for me.

Photobucket

Okay, that's all folks. Pretty much caught myself up. Now to go shower lightening fast and go interview a new daycare provider for my monkey. Have a ducky day loves!

Besos friends:)

No comments: