Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"

Unless you're Ken from American Red Cross and drive a sweet van with comfy lil beds. For reals people this guy was ahhhmazing! I have teeny, tiny little veins that no one can ever find, ever! While I was preggo they had to draw blood from the veins on my hands. Of course they would try every other vein possible because it's too painful to draw from the hand veins. This all being said they usually blew up a couple veins and it looked like I regularly shot up with, whatever drugs people shoot up with... Anywho, the pin prick they did on my finger hurt worse than the needle. My finger throbbed for the rest of the day!! :( I completed my one pint in a lil over 6 minutes, which is pretty dang good! Go me! Kinda worries me tho. Does that mean I could bleed out easier?? Heaven forbid I join a gang or something of that nature...

Photobucket





See sweet ride, right! Not intimidating at all!!

Photobucket





me, relaxing... kind of

Photobucket





not squeamish of the blood, just don't like getting poked at.

Photobucket





super jazzed!

Photobucket





All done! Juice and cookie time with my beautiful friend:)








I did not realized how extremely tired and exhausted and drained I would be! I never would have done this on a Friday if I had known. I couldn't even go out and enjoy my Friday night. I promptly went home and slept like a baby for 12 hours! I can't wait for the next time someone wants my blood. Well, as long as it's the red cross not a vampire or anything weird like that... ;)








besos friends:)

No comments: