Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fully Satisfied:)

I think this is my new fav bible verse. 

Fully Satisfied

"It's a fact of life that you don't always get what you want. You've been learning that lesson since you were two and the floor wasn't that far away to stage a tantrum. But now that you are pretty far from the floor, you have to remember that there's a difference between having everything you want and being satisfied. God doesn't promise to fulfill your every craving, but if you live life in a relationship with Him, you will be satisfied-fully."

In love with this!
It's true, you don't always get what you want. If you work hard and are a good person, you may be presented with opportunities to prove your worth. 

I had an amazing weekend! 
I had both my boys the whole time! 
I feel a little spoiled, but I am thankful for every minute I get to spend with them. 

Saturday morning we got up bright and early to go to a garage sale. 
Umm, wow, we're getting old!! 
my guy bought a vacuum... 
Not just any vacuum, a Dyson! 

Then we had breakfast and decided to head to the beach. 
It was supposed to be a scorcher here, so the beach only an 1 1/2 away is a blessing

Gavin 5 minutes into the drive...
Haha!!


We had a beautiful day, beautiful weather and some pretty ahhhmazing shrimp tacos and a sourdough bread bowl filled with steaming clam chowder!! 


We went tide pooling (we made sure we were at low tide)
Found crabs and sea stars. The boys took their shirts off bc that's what you do at the beach.
As I'm helping gavin climb the rocks, once he's stable he would turn around and make sure to help me:)
I have such an amazing lil man!
I hope I can mold him into a good man that will always treat a woman with respect!

After we ate, we drove home and were trying to decide what to do later that night with friends.
A nap sounded like a good idea.
Hindsight, we should have showered before climbing into bed.
We also should have realized a nap at 8pm isn't really a nap...
We woke up 12 hours later.
haha!

& today!
We did exciting stuff like grocery shopping and laundry!
We threw in a lunch of some home made shrimp tacos (we didn't get enough yesterday) made by my guy and watched Horton hears a Who.
Which is pretty dang funny!!
I might have napped thru part of it:/
What, full belly and hot outside makes a perfect combo!!

and now, back to reality of work and school!!
Hope you had an equally awesome weekend!
Besos loves! 

No comments: