Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday's Style File~

So, I just watched Thor.
Not.That.Impressed...
But, my all time crush was on there! 
No, not the guy that plays Thor.
Don't get me wrong, holy hot body!
My girl crush! aka Natalie Portman.
She's so stinkin cute.

Check her!


Source: google.com via Suzie on Pinterest
 Oh yeah, I'd look good as a baldy too... NOT!

Source: google.com via Noha on Pinterest


Source: None via Kelly on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Loved this movie!
Source: google.de via Frieda on Pinterest

Source: imdb.com via Emily on Pinterest

Linking up with Courtney at Courtney's Organized Chaos



besos loves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great girl crush! And totally with you on Thor. I wasn't blown away, sadly.

hope you had a good weekend!

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Jenna said...

She is definitely gorgeous! I love the picture of her pregnant self in the white dress. Stunning!

Happy Monday :)

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I love her!! She is so cute! I absolutely am dying over that poncho/jacket that she is wearing, too! Thanks for linking up!

Ashley Slater said...

I heard Thor was awful which surprised me because natalie portman usually picks pretty good movies to be in! oh well....not every movie can be as good as black swan!