Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awkward & Awesome!

Suffice to say that
there has been a lot more awkward than awesome lately!

~Awkward~

You know that voice in your head that speaks to you
and is only supposed to stay in your head?
That voice made quite an appearance this week...
I call that my inside voice.

Sending the wrong text to the wrong person and it sounding innapropriate
when it totally was not. Try explaining that one!

My boy telling my good friend he liked her boobies, in public, very loudly!
thanks son!

Tummy troubles, due to stress...

Pay day coming a day after my boys birthday. He'll have a present from me tonight!


~Awesome~

My boy telling me in walmart that he had to use
the potty and holding it the entire way, half running through the store!!
We did a happy dance in the bathroom.
There was staring, but I didn't care:)

Skype

Having fun with a newer friend on Friday playing pool and laughing.
I missed the laughing.

Tummy troubles due to stress making me skinnier!
silver lining people!

my friends:) seriously, theyre awesome! they love me:)

besos

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

hahahahaha. omg. i love kids. too funny. and i've done the same thing with text before... never fun. so so happy i found your blog. totally loving it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.