Wednesday, May 30, 2012

seven, seven, seven



He was adjusting my straps, I was being a pervert:)

Linking up with Gentri Lee

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?


I love cooking and working with food. I would never work at fast food but would love to have a cafe or truck cart. Making fun food and not always having the same thing. Diverse and flavorful:)


2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
I am a grump! Especially if a loud alarm goes off or am awakened not by my own accord. Grrr! But if awoken with coffee I am in the best mood ever. I try to fight the grumps but sometimes I cant:(


3. What's the very first memory you have?
I have a hard time remembering my childhood. Is that weird?? I would have to say it would be when I was 3 or 4 and I would have to ask my mom but it was when we were camping in the desert and sitting around the campfire. Pictures help me remember more...


4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
oh man. I am in desperate need for a doomsday shelter! Ever seen the show?? I am not prepared at all! We need guns, ammo, dogs, a doctor, clean water, food... The list goes on. I would fight as much as I could. I would not let myself get turned into a zombie. That's for damn sure. Whoever is near me has permission to shoot me if I should be attacked. 


5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner. I love cooking and it seems like dinner is when I have the most time to do it. I get made fun of because I spend so much time cooking and by the time I'm done, I'm usually not hungry... I may snack a lil when cooking:) I love cooking for people. If it's just me then scrambled eggs it is. I always say I'm craving something and want it but I go the simpler route most days for me and my boy. 


6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
Hands on for sure!!! Visual, my eyes glaze over and you can bet I'm not paying attention. Listening, it goes somewhere in my brain never to be found again... 


7. What is your favorite joke? 
Not a joke, but a story:

Timbuktu

The two finalists were a Yale graduate and a redneck. The final contest was for them to make a poem in 2 minutes containing a word that would be given to them by the judges . The word was "TIMBUKTU" 

The Yale graduate was the first to give his poem:

Slowly across the desert sand, 
Trekked a lonely caravan,
Men on camels two by two, 
Destination, Timbuktu.

The audience went wild. They thought the redneck would never stand a chance against him-a YALE graduate. 
Nevertheless, the redneck stood up and gave his poem:

Me and Tim a hunting went, 
Met three whores in a pop-up tent.
They were three and we were two.
So, I bucked on and timbuktu.

The redneck won, hands down.

I tell it better tho;)

Besos sweet friends!! 



No comments: